Vertical Rainbow Cake
Rainbow Cake itself is enough to create colorfulness but why not add more fun twist to regular layer cakes with Vertical Rainbow Cake. Just flip the cake on its side and you’ll have something different on your dining table.
This recipe is courtesy of Cindy Chan of Baker’s Art KL and was first published in Flavours magazine.
- Fishy snack: Crispy Ikan Bilis
- Salad recipes to help use up leftover Easter eggs
- Green Tea Raisin Rolls
- Chicken Breast With Pappardelle And Creamy Spinach Sauce
- Tapioca with Sweet Potato Fries
- Buka Puasa Buffet with Aneka Rasa at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Roast Chicken Croquette with Tomato Chutney
- Pan-fried Kimchi Pancake