- Drain rice vermicelli well and place in a bowl. Pour in boiling water and allow to stand for four to five minutes or until noodles turn soft. Drain and leave aside.
- Heat a saucepan over high heat. Add sesame oil, chilli bean paste and garlic. Fry until fragrant.
- Add prawns and toss until they change colour. Dish out and set aside.
- Reheat wok and drizzle in a little extra oil. Add snow peas and bird's eye chillies. Toss and fry briefly.
- Dish out and add to the noodles. Toss well, then add prawns and dressing to the mix. Dish out into individual serving portions.
You may also like