- 350g cooked rice, kept overnight
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp finely shredded ginger
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 eggs
- 100g prawns, shelled
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee XO sauce
- Dash of pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- Chopped spring onions and Chinese parsley
- Heat oil in a wok, saute ginger and garlic till fragrant. Add Lee Kum Kee XO sauce and prawns. Fry well.
- Add rice and stir-fry well. Add eggs and a dash of pepper and sugar to taste. Fry until rice is well combined with the sauce. Dish out and serve with garnishing.