- 1.5-2 kg beef fillet
- ½ tbsp salt
- 1½ tbsp coarsely cracked black pepper
- 1 bunch of oregano sprigs
- 2 bunches marjoram sprigs
- Olive oil for brushing
- Trim and truss the beef fillet. Brush the meat with olive oil, then roll in the combined salt and black pepper mixture.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick parchment paper and arrange the oregano and marjoram sprigs on it.
- Place the beef fillet over the herbs. Roast in a preheated oven at 200°C for 30-35 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Remove and serve immediately.