Sprayed with a little olive oil and seasoned with salt and pepper, salmon takes on a buttery texture when roasted in 180°C oven for 15 minutes.
- 2 (170g) salmon fillets
- Olive oil spray
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 packed cup arugula/rocket
- ¼ cup plain, fat-free Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tsp fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- ½ whole-wheat baguette
- Heat oven to 180°C. Line a baking sheet with foil. Place salmon on the sheet and spray both sides of the fillet with olive oil spray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Roast in oven 15 minutes. Remove from oven and divide between two dinner plates.
- Meanwhile, remove any large stems from arugula/rocket and place in a food processor. Add yoghurt, lemon juice and mayonnaise. Process until smooth, scraping the bowl down a few times. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spoon over roasted salmon. Place sliced tomatoes on the side. Serve with sliced baguette.