- 10-12 chicken wings, wing tips trimmed
- Seasoning (combined)
- 125ml light soy sauce
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp maltose
- 2 tbsp chilli sauce
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Place chicken wings in a large mixing bowl. Add combined seasoning ingredients and toss well to mix. Leave aside to marinate for several hours or, preferably, overnight.
- Arrange the chicken wings in a baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30-35 minutes.
- Turn over halfway through the cooking time.
- Bake until chicken wings are cooked through.