Ingredients is not available.
- Cut the spareribs into 5cm pieces. Wash and drain well.
- Add marinade (A) to the spareribs and allow to sit for 30-35 minutes. Mix in marinade (B) and leave aside for another 30 minutes.
- Line a baking tray with foil and place a wire rack over it. Arrange the marinated spareribs evenly on the wire rack.
- Preheat oven to 200°C then roast the ribs for 12-15 minutes.
- Pull out the tray and turn the ribs over. Add a little oil to the remaining marinade then brush over the ribs.
- Reduce the heat to 190°C and continue to cook for another 15 minutes or until the meat is cooked through.