- 2kg US Fingerling potatoes, washed
- 60ml extra virgin olive oil
- 120g garlic
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 4sprigs thyme
- 50g unsalted butter
- 8g chilli flakes
- 40g feta cheese
- 30g sun-dried tomatoes
- Sea salt for seasoning
- Freshly crushed peppercorns for seasoning
- Pre-heat your oven at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the US fingerling potatoes into half and place into a large baking pan.
- Add the garlic cloves, drizzle with olive oil all over the US fingerling potato and season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the rosemary and the thyme sprigs, toss and bake the US fingerlings until golden brown approx 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and toss with fresh butter, slice sun-dried tomato and feta roughly grated.