This recipe is best with
- 2 pieces whole chicken legs, deboned
- For marinating chicken:
- ½ tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- ½ tsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Adequate salt and sugar to taste
- For sauteing:
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 3 fresh button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp whipping cream
- Adequate salt and pepper to taste
- Some chopped parsley
- Steep chicken meat in marinade for several hours.
- Melt butter in a nonstick saucepan and sauté onions till fragrant. Stir in mushrooms and add in whipping cream. Bring to a simmer until fragrant.
- Season with salt and pepper and add in parsley. Dish out and set aside. Keep warm.
- In a hot non-stick pan, fry chicken meat till done. Plate and serve.