Ingredients is not available.
- Put flour, salt and sugar in a mixing bowl. Rub in margarine and mix egg and the rest of the ingredients well to form a soft dough. Leave to rest for 20-30 minutes.
- Divide dough into 10 pieces. Roll into balls and rub oil or margarine lightly over each ball. Keep the balls in a container and leave aside.
- Grease a marble slab. Press and flatten the balls of dough with your palm on the slab. Use your fingers to make each ball very thin.
- Twirl the flattened dough until it becomes thin. Fold the sides to the centre. Flatten the dough again.
- Place on a hot griddle and cook slowly over a low heat. Turn over dough and spread more oil when needed to brown both sides of the roti.