By BHUVANESWARAN SURENDRAN
Roti Canai is an all-time Malaysian favourite that is best eaten piping hot with any of your favourite curry.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Chef Bhuvaneswaran Surendran.
Tags: Roti Canai
- Asian-style Braised Beef With Orange
- Fishy snack: Crispy Ikan Bilis
- Salad recipes to help use up leftover Easter eggs
- Green Tea Raisin Rolls
- Chicken Breast With Pappardelle And Creamy Spinach Sauce
- Tapioca with Sweet Potato Fries
- Buka Puasa Buffet with Aneka Rasa at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Roast Chicken Croquette with Tomato Chutney
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter