- Croutons: Cut the dark bread into 1 to 5cm sized cubes.
- Put them into a 200°C oven for 5 to 7 minutes so that they are brown and crispy.
- Marinated Red Onion Vinaigrette: Combine the water and vinegar together.
- Add in sugar, all spice and onions and whisk till combined.
- Slowly whisk the olive oil into the mixture till well combined.
- Add salt to taste.
- Marinated Beets: Preboil the beets for 35 minutes until they can be poked through with a fork*.
- Quarter the pre-boiled beets.
- In a bowl, whisk 4 teaspoons of white wine vinegar, 1 teaspoon of honey and salt together.
- Next, pour the olive oil into the mixture, while whisking it at the same time.
- Add the beets into a marinade and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Blueberry Vinaigrette: In a bowl, mix all the ingredients until they are combined.
- To Assemble: On a plate, add some salad mix, marinated beets, crumbled goat cheese and bread croutons.
- Top with red onion vinaigrette.
- Serve with blueberry vinaigrette.
You may also like