- Mix all the ingredients for papaya salsa.
- Grind onion, garlic and ginger until you get a smooth paste.
- In a deep pan, heat oil and butter together. Fry ground ingredients until fragrant.
- Add curry powder and water. Bring to boil. Add coconut milk, NESTLÉ Ideal Evaporated Milk and MAGGI® Ikan Bilis Stock Cube.
- Cook on slow fire for about 3 minutes. Finally add salmon steaks. Cook for about 3-5 minutes. Finally add cream and salt.
- Remove fish from heat and serve with papaya salsa.
You may also like