- Rinse prawns and trim the feelers; dab dry completely. Combine cornflour and pepper and toss the prawns in this mixture.
- Steam salted egg yolks for 3-4 minutes and mash while still hot. Set aside.
- Heat enough oil in a wok and deep-fry the prawns for 1 minute or until shells are crisp.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a clean wok, fry dried prawns, curry leaves, bird´s eye chillies and garlic until aromatic. Add butter; once butter melts, add salted egg yolks. Keep stirring until mixture turns foamy.
- Return prawns to the wok and add combined seasoning. Toss and fry briskly until prawns are well combined. Dish out and serve immediately.
You may also like