- Dice beancurd and drain in a plastic colander until all excess water is completely drained.
- Heat sesame oil in a wok and sauté ginger and garlic until lightly golden and fragrant. Add prawns and fry until almost cooked.
- Crack in the eggs and add seasoning to mix. Scramble the eggs until cooked through.
- Tip off the excess water from the beancurd and add it to the eggs. Toss briefly over high heat until cooked through.
- Sprinkle in a dash of ground black pepper and add spring onion, chilli and coriander.
You may also like