- 150g fish fillet (preferably tenggiri,garoupa or red snapper)
- 100g shelled prawns, minced
- 150g potato, boiled till soft and mashed
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onion
- 55g chicken fillet, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped red chilli
- 2 sprigs curry leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp pepperv
- 1 small egg
- 1 bowl of breadcrumbs
- Steam fish fillet till cooked through then mash the meat.
- Mix all ingredients except breadcrumbs in a large mixing bowl. Beat vigorously to combine.
- Divide mixture into small portions or round balls. Flatten them into patties. Toss in breadcrumbs to coat evenly.
- Heat oil in a wok until 70% hot. Drop patties into the oil and deep-fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove and drain from oil. Serve with dipping sauce.