An unique twist to the usual seared salmon.
This recipe is courtesy of Chef Jimmy Chok, who is with the Norwegian Seafood Council.
- 600 g Salmon fillet
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 packet soy yuzu dip
- 50 g salmon roe
- 1 punnet daikon cress
- Season salmon fillet with salt and pepper.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add olive oil.
- Sear the salmon on all sides quickly, about 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Garnish with salmon roe and daikon cress.
- Serve with soy yuzu dip on the side.