- Heat up cooking wok.Melt unsalted butter and sauté garlic till brown.Add soy sauce and water then bring it to boil.
- Finally, add starch to thicken sauce ( dark soy sauce may be added to darken the sauce).
- Method of cooking
- Blanch asparagus for a second, drain and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in wok, sauté Enokitake mushroom and ½ portion Chinese celery till fragrant.
- Season with salt and chicken stock granules to taste and mix with remaining ingredients.
- Thinly slice beef into 2/4 inches and marinate it with soy sauce for 1 minute. Seared beef slice in wok till both sides turns brown.Spread fillings on beef slice and roll up.
- Finally, place beef roll and asparagus on serving plate and top it with the sauce prepared earlier.
You may also like