A homemade serunding daging would be a good idea as a side dish to lemang and ketupat for your Raya open house! Check out this easy and quick recipe by Chef Yuzrem Ezri Mohd Yunus who is a lecturer in INTI International University & Colleges, School of Hospitality and Culinary Arts.
Read more at http://www1.kuali.com/recipe/serundingdaging/#4hxb00JEI3JQKqog.99
- 500 g beef (boiled and shredded into fine strips)
- 100 g curry powder
- 50 g aniseed
- 50 g cumin
- 50 g coriander powder
- 100 g dried chillies (de-seeded and blended)
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 250 ml cooking oil
- salt to taste
- sugar to taste
- [Blend Together] :
- 3 cm galangal
- 3 cm ginger
- 100 g shallots
- 60 g garlic
- 5 pcs lemongrass
- 60 g turmeric
- Fry all the blended ingredients until crisp.
- Then, mix in dried chillies, curry powder, aniseed, cumin and coriander.
- Once crisp, add coconut milk, stir well and leave to boil.
- Then, mix in the shredded meat, and add salt and sugar to your taste.
- Cook on slow fire until the dish is dry. The serunding daging is ready to be served.