Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this “You stole a ‘piz-za’ my heart” series, you will be using minced meatballs and simple ingredients to cook this Beef Bolognese.
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 250g spaghetti
- 1 medium sized onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic, chopped
- 125g pasta sauce
- 10 Tesco Meatball, cut into small pieces
- 60g button mushroom, sliced
- some cherry tomatoes
- some parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- Bring a large pan of water to a boil. Add a little salt. Dip the spaghetti into the water, and let it submerge in the boiling water gradually. Cook until al dente according to the package instruction or adjust to your liking. Drain and set aside on a serving plate.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan and sauté meatball pieces, onion and garlic until browned and fragrant.
- Stir in pasta sauce and mushrooms. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes. Adjust the taste with some salt and pepper.
- Pour the cooked meat sauce over the spaghetti. Top with some cherry tomatoes and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.