Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Sweet Treats are made of these’ series, crispy rich chocolate brownie cookies that taste just like the very top layer of a brownie!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 1 box Dr. Oetker Nona Brownies Original
- 2 Eggs (Large)
- 150 ml Vegetable Oil
- Almond Flakes
- Dr. Oetker Nona Chocolate Chips
- Almond Nibs
- 50 ml Water
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Place Dr. Oetker Nona Brownies Original, eggs, vegetable oil and water in a mixing bowl, mix for 1 minute until well combined.
- Place the batter in the piping bag and pipe it on the silicone mat/baking paper. OR Scoop 1 tbsp of batter onto a silicone mat/baking paper.
- Sprinkles with almond nibs and bake for 20 minutes, set aside to cool.