In this ‘Sweet Treats are made of these’ series, crispy rich chocolate brownie cookies that taste just like the very top layer of a brownie!
- 1 box Dr. Oetker Nona Brownies Original
- 2 Eggs (Large)
- 150 ml Vegetable Oil
- Almond Flakes
- Dr. Oetker Nona Chocolate Chips
- Almond Nibs
- 50 ml Water
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Place Dr. Oetker Nona Brownies Original, eggs, vegetable oil and water in a mixing bowl, mix for 1 minute until well combined.
- Place the batter in the piping bag and pipe it on the silicone mat/baking paper. OR Scoop 1 tbsp of batter onto a silicone mat/baking paper.
- Sprinkles with almond nibs and bake for 20 minutes, set aside to cool.