Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘CNY snaccs you need’ series, this addictive cookie is less fattening and has the melts-in-the-mouth texture.
Save this recipe to refer later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking for three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 180g peanut oil/vegetable oil
- 130g all purpose flour
- 50g icing sugar
- 2 tbps of granulated sugar
- 1 tps salt
- 225g peanut
- 1 egg (egg wash)
- Combined all dry ingredients into a big bowl and mix well.
- Slowly add in the peanut oil and use your hand to mix and knead it into a dough.
- Scoop out about 1 tbsp of dough and roll them into small cookie balls. Place them on a baking sheet, leave a 1-inch gap between each cookie balls.
- Lightly beat 1 egg yolk, then brush a little bit of the egg yolk on top of each cookie.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven with 180 °C for about 20 minutes, or until they turn a nice golden brown color.