Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘3 Egg-celent Breakfast’ series, these Easy Breakfast Cups are straightforward and literally easy to make without breaking a sweat
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco/Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 6 slices of bread
- 6 nos eggs
- 3 nos sliced cheese (half slice each cup)
- 6 nos chicken streaky
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Some butter, to grease the muffin tray
- Some dried parsley for garnish
- 6 holes muffin tray
- rolling pin
- Preheat oven at 200 deg C
- Trim the sides of the bread and flatten each of them with a rolling pin. Set aside
- Grease the muffin tray with some butter and place the flattened bread slices into each holes. Make sure to press it down against the tray.
- Then, place the chicken streaky, followed by the half sliced cheese and an egg cracked on top of each
- Season each cups with a pinch of salt and black pepper or to taste.
- Bake at 200 deg C for 12-14 minutes. Leave it on the tray for about 2-3 minutes before serving. Enjoy!