In this ‘3 Egg-celent Breakfast’ series, these Easy Breakfast Cups are straightforward and literally easy to make without breaking a sweat.
- 6 slices of bread
- 6 nos eggs
- 3 nos sliced cheese (half slice each cup)
- 6 nos chicken streaky
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Some butter, to grease the muffin tray
- Some dried parsley for garnish
- 6 holes muffin tray
- rolling pin
- Preheat oven at 200 deg C
- Trim the sides of the bread and flatten each of them with a rolling pin. Set aside
- Grease the muffin tray with some butter and place the flattened bread slices into each holes. Make sure to press it down against the tray.
- Then, place the chicken streaky, followed by the half sliced cheese and an egg cracked on top of each
- Season each cups with a pinch of salt and black pepper or to taste.
- Bake at 200 deg C for 12-14 minutes. Leave it on the tray for about 2-3 minutes before serving. Enjoy!