In this ‘Good Fry Days’ series, this famous street food recipe takes only 3 ingredients to make! Crunchy on the outside and hollow on the inside. It’s a snack you can’t get enough of!
- 120g orange sweet potato (steamed and mashed)
- 30g sugar
- 50g tapioca starch
- Oil for frying
- In a bowl, combine mashed sweet potatoes and sugar, followed by the tapioca starch.
- Knead till it forms a dough. Divide into 10g each and round them.
- Deep fry the for 5-6 minutes or till they turned golden brown.
- Drain excess oil and serve! Enjoy!