Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Good Fry Days’ series, this famous street food recipe takes only 3 ingredients to make! Crunchy on the outside and hollow on the inside. It’s a snack you can’t get enough of!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco | Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 120g orange sweet potato (steamed and mashed)
- 30g sugar
- 50g tapioca starch
- Oil for frying
- In a bowl, combine mashed sweet potatoes and sugar, followed by the tapioca starch.
- Knead till it forms a dough. Divide into 10g each and round them.
- Deep fry the for 5-6 minutes or till they turned golden brown.
- Drain excess oil and serve! Enjoy!