In this recipe series of ‘Berry Special Recipes’, this antioxidant packed berry smoothie bowl makes a great breakfast or snack when you’re in a hurry and need something nutritious!
- 2 nos frozen bananas
- 100g frozen mixed berries
- 30g rolled oats
- 200g soymilk or liquid of choice
- Handful of granolas
- Fresh berries of choice
- Blend the frozen bananas, berries, rolled oats and soymilk till the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency.
- Top with some granolas and fresh berries if you'd like. Enjoy!
- Gradually add soymilk if you need to or if the mixture is unable to blend further.
- You could opt for your choice of liquid like plain water or any milk of choice