In this ‘No Bake Christmas Treats’ series, hazelnut cocoa spread is the star ingredient for this Nutella Chocolate mousse. It’s rich, creamy and so delicious!
- 150 grams cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 225 grams Nutella
- 360 ml whipping cream
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth, then add in almond extract and Nutella. Continue to beat the mixture for about 30 seconds or until the mixture is well combined.
- In a second bowl, beat the whipping cream until whipped and fluffy. Then gently fold the whipped cream into Nutella mixture until the mixture is creamy and smooth. Spoon the mousse into four tall glasses.
- Decorate the mousse with marshmallows, chocolate chips, or anything thing you like.
- Put the mousse into the fridge for at least 3-4 hours or overnight to set.
- Serve chill.