Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘No Bake Christmas Treat’ series, hazelnut cocoa spread is the star ingredient for this Nutella Chocolate mousse. It’s rich, creamy and so delicious!
Save this recipe to refer later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking for three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 150 grams cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 225 grams Nutella
- 360 ml whipping cream
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth, then add in almond extract and Nutella. Continue to beat the mixture for about 30 seconds or until the mixture is well combined.
- In a second bowl, beat the whipping cream until whipped and fluffy. Then gently fold the whipped cream into Nutella mixture until the mixture is creamy and smooth. Spoon the mousse into four tall glasses.
- Decorate the mousse with marshmallows, chocolate chips, or anything thing you like.
- Put the mousse into the fridge for at least 3-4 hours or overnight to set.
- Serve chill.