Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this “Let’s ‘bake’ this happen more often” series, you will be pairing one of the world’s healthiest grain & superfood in your favourite munch.
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 130g butter
- 120g castor sugar
- 1 small egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp evaporated milk
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 200g self-raising flour
- 60g instant oats
- 60g dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, sugar, essence, evaporated milk and egg until light and fluffy.
- Sift salt and self-raising flour together. Add to the butter mixture. Stir in oats and cranberries. Mix into a well-combined dough.
- Roll pieces of dough into small balls and place them on the prepared baking sheets. Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown. Leave cookies to cool on the baking sheets for five to 10 minutes then transfer onto wire racks to cool completely.