Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Mission Im”Pasta”ble’ series, try out this Malaysian version of mashed potatoes for the deep fry toasty taste & cheesy lava flowing out!
Save this recipe to refer later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking for three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 4 potatoes
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp cooking cream
- 100g flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Boil potatoes till soft. Remove skin and mash.
- Heat oil in pan. Add in diced onion, carrots and stir fry till soft. Remove and add with mashed potatoes.
- Add in cooking cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Scoop up desired amount of mashed potatoes, make a well and place cheese within. Shape into a ball.
- Coat the potato balls with the egg wash, flour and then egg wash again.
- Deep fry till golden. Enjoy!