Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘3 Egg-celent Breakfast’ series, this Peanut Butter French Toast recipe is a sweet treat that is sure to fill your spirit as much as your body.
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco/Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 6 slices bread
- 2 nos eggs
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1&1/2 Tbsp butter
- Some chunky peanut butter
- Some fresh strawberries
- Good drizzle of honey
- Some butter for topping
- Beat eggs, sugar, milk and cinnamon powder till sugar dissolves and set aside
- Spread some peanut butter onto a piece of bread and sandwich another slice on top. (Optional) Trim the sides if you'd prefer
- On a pan, heat up 1/2 tablespoon of butter on low heat. Dip the bread into the egg mixture and place onto the pan
- Pan fry on low to med heat till both sides are golden brown, approximately 3-4 mins on each sides. Repeat Step 3-4 till you're done.
- Once done, serve them on a plate with some butter, topped with some honey and fresh strawberries. Enjoy!