Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Eat clean eat fresh’ series, we share this Pita Beef Pocket recipe which uses corned beef as the main ingredient. You may switch it to minced beef or other meat as a replacement.
Save this recipe to refer later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking for three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 230g Tesco Eat Fresh Salad
- 1/2 can corned beef
- 6 edamame, pitted
- 100g frozen corn
- 3 pita bread
- Roasted Sesame Dressing
- Boil water and cook frozen corn and edamame according to packaging.
- Saute the corned beef on low to medium heat for 2 minutes.
- To assemble, cut pita bread in half to reveal the pocket. Stuff in salad, cooked corned beef, edamame and corn.
- Serve with roasted sesame dressing.