Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘No Bake Christmas Treat’ series, this casserole dish is beautiful to see and comforting to eat. Impress your family and friends this Christmas with this super easy recipe.
Save this recipe to refer later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking for three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 300g lamb cubes
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium carrots, cubed
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 3/4 large leeks (white portion only), cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1g dried rosemary
- 1g dried thyme
- 16g butter, melted
- 1g salt
- 1g pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp minced fresh parsley, 1/4 tbsp for Garnish
- 3 cups beef broth
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- In a pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add lamb and onion. Cook until meat is no longer pink.
- Stir in flour until well mix. Gradually add in broth. Bring to a boil and cook until thickened for around 1-2 minutes, stirring to loosen browned bits.from pan.
- Add leeks, carrots, parsley, rosemary, salt, pepper and thyme.
- Spoon into a greased 10x10inch baking tray. Cover with potato slices and brush with melted butter.
- Bake 1 hour until meat is tender and potatoes are golden.
- Sprinkle with remaining parsley and serve