Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Breaded 4 Ways‘ series, all you need is a few bread slices and some sausages to fix your snack time at home!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco/Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 100g Dr. Oetker Nona Breadcrumbs
- 1 egg (whisked)
- sausages (thawed)
- 8 slices white bread
- Trim edges of the bread and flatten the bread with a rolling pin. Place a sausage at one edge of the bread slice, roll it to enclose filling.
- Dab egg mixture on the opening edge and press lightly to seal. Repeat with remaining bread slices.
- Coat the sausage rolls with egg and followed by Dr. Oetker Nona breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Place coated sausage rolls seam side down and fry until golden, turning on the other side as needed.
- Remove from pan and drain on a wire rack or a baking sheet. Serve hot.