- 2 chicken drum sticks
- 2 tsp of kei chi
- 10 red dates
- 3 tbsp water
- soy sauce or salt (optional)
- Remove chicken bones.
- Cut chicken meat into cubes or slices.
- Cut red dates into half and remove the seed.
- Place chicken meat on plate.
- Sprinkle kei chi and dates evenly on top of chicken.
- Put in water to create some gravy (can add more water to make it soupy).
- Steam the dish in wok on a stand with boiling water underneath (or can put on rice in rice cooker).
- When ready, can add some soy sauce or salt for taste.