This recipe is best with
- 200g dried spaghetti
- 1 slice bacon, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- A dash of coarsely ground black pepper
- 50g grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp chicken stock powder
- A pinch of sugar
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil. Add a few drops of oil. Drop in the spaghetti and cook until al dente. Drain and put aside.
- Fry bacon in a nonstick saucepan until crispy and aromatic.
- Add olive oil to the bacon. Put in onion and garlic. Fry until fragrant. Season with pepper. Dish out and put aside.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a bowl. Place the bowl in a double-boiler. Double-boil until the sauce has thickened.
- Pour the sauce over the spaghetti and add the prefried bacon. Toss to mix well.