- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil. Add a few drops of oil. Drop in the spaghetti and cook until al dente. Drain and put aside.
- Fry bacon in a nonstick saucepan until crispy and aromatic.
- Add olive oil to the bacon. Put in onion and garlic. Fry until fragrant. Season with pepper. Dish out and put aside.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a bowl. Place the bowl in a double-boiler. Double-boil until the sauce has thickened.
- Pour the sauce over the spaghetti and add the prefried bacon. Toss to mix well.
You may also like