- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wok and fry meehoon for 12 minutes until lightly golden. Remove and put into a basin of cold water for 12 minutes. Drain well in a colander.
- Heat remaining oil and fry eggs for 3040 seconds. Remove and set aside.
- Reheat oil and add in garlic and fry until fragrant. Add chicken, prawns and carrot. Stir-fry briefly.
- Add meehoon and seasoning ingredients. Toss well to combine. Cover and cook for 56 minutes. Add cabbage, onion and beansprouts to mix and continue to cook for an extra 23 minutes.
- Return pre-fried eggs, mix, and squeeze in the lime juice. Dish out and serve with a sprinkling of garnishing.
You may also like