- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wok and fry meehoon for 1-2 minutes until lightly golden. Remove and put into a basin of cold water for 1-2 minutes. Drain well in a colander.
- Heat remaining oil and fry eggs for 30-40 seconds. Remove and set aside.
- Reheat oil and add in garlic and fry until fragrant. Add chicken, prawns and carrot. Stir-fry briefly.
- Add meehoon and seasoning ingredients. Toss well to combine. Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes. Add cabbage, onion and beansprouts to mix and continue to cook for an extra 2-3 minutes.
- Return pre-fried eggs, mix, and squeeze in the lime juice. Dish out and serve with a sprinkling of garnishing.
You may also like