- Blend the ingredients for salmon cream together in a blender for five seconds.
- Arrange a bed of mixed salad greens on a platter. Lay sliced smoked or marinated salmon on top.
- Pipe salmon cream over the salmon slices. Also arrange wedges of lemon.
- You can enjoy smoked salmon with salmon cream and a dressing of chive sauce if you like.
- For dressing, mix 200ml sour cream with a bunch of chopped chives. Season with a bit of sugar for a sweet taste or lemon juice if you like a sourish dressing.
- Chef's tip: Smoked salmon is also used in addition to fresh salmon to get a different flavour.
You may also like