- To make snow skin: Steep jasmine tea leaves in hot water for 2-3 minutes. Blend hot tea in a food processor for 10-20 seconds.
- Chill the blended tea for 20 minutes. Pour out 125ml tea for use in the mooncake skin.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and pour in the tea. Mix into a soft and non-sticky dough. (Use immediately.) Weigh the skin dough into 50g per piece.
- Weigh white lotus seed past into 50g each and green tea lotus paste into 80g each. Place white lotus seed paste on top of the green tea lotus paste. Make into a neat round ball.
- To assemble the mooncake: Take a piece of snow skin and wrap around the filling. Lightly dust your hands with extra koh fun. Press the completed dough into a wooden mooncake mould.
- Knock the mound against the table to dislodge the mooncake. Keep refrigerated.
You may also like