- Clean potatoes well and boil in salted water until soft and tender. Peel off skin and dice finely.
- Heat oil in a non-stick saucepan, sauté garlic until golden. Add onion and fry until soft. Add curry leaf and curry powder. Fry until fragrant.
- Add potatoes and seasoning. Stir well before adding the filament crabsticks. Keep stirring until mixture is completely dry.
- Dish out filling and drain in a colander. Leave to cool.
- Lay a piece of spring roll wrapper on a flat board. Add a tablespoon of the filling on the wrapper. Fold two sides and roll up tightly. Seal the edge with the flour mixture.
- Heat enough oil in a wok until hot. Deep-fry the spring rolls in batches until golden brown and crispy. Remove and drain on kitchen paper towels.
You may also like