- 1/2 head lettuce
- 300g roast pork or roast chicken meat (sliced)
- 1 cucumber (sliced)
- 6 deepfried beancurd puffs (towfoo pok) (scalded and drained)
- 6-8 fishballs (sliced and steamed till cooked)
- 2 eggs (hardboiled)
- 3-4 fresh red chillies
- 1 stalk bunga kantan
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- sugar to taste
- salt to taste
- white vinegar to taste
- Roughly tear the lettuce and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add roast meat, cucumber, fishballs, beancurd puffs and the sliced eggs.
- Blend together the sauce ingredients. The sauce should be a little sour, and not too sweet.
- Pour the sauce over the prepared salad ingredients and toss well. Serve cold.