- Season prawns with seasoning and marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Fry marinated prawns in melted butter until crispy. Remove and leave aside.
- Heat oil and fry egg yolk by stirring it until it forms golden crispy strands.Remove and leave aside.
- Saute the ingredients A till fragrant with the remaining oil.Add salt & sugar.
- Sprinkle a little bit of water and continue stirring.
- Finally add fried prawns and fried egg-yolk strands.Dish out and garnish with some spring onions before serving hot.
You may also like