- Rinse the chicken thoroughly making sure that the cavity is clean. Use several kitchen paper towels to wipe and pat dry completely.
- Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl. Rub the entire chicken inside and out with the marinade.
- Put chicken in a large plastic bag or zipper bag. Refrigerate chicken for several hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven at 200°C. Remove chicken from the zipper bag and place on a wire rack. Roast for 25 minutes.
- Turn over the chicken after the first 25 minutes and continue to roast for another 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Once it is cooked, place the chicken on a clean rack for 8-10 minutes. Cut into serving pieces and serve immediately.
You may also like