Ingredients is not available.
- Cut beancurd into small rectangles and dab each piece with paper towels to remove any water.
- Leave aside to air for 10-15 minutes. Deep-fry in hot oil over medium heat until golden brown and crispy. Dish out and set aside.
- Heat a nonstick saucepan with oil and sesame oil. Sauté garlic and dried shrimps until fragrant. Pour in the sauce ingredients and bring to a quick boil.
- Add the prefried beancurd pieces. Toss and fry until well coated with the sauce.
- Dish out and sprinkle with sesame seeds.