Spicy Seafood Otak with Coconut Flesh
By AMY BEH
Apart from milk, the water, flesh and nut of the coconut can be used in cooking to yield a nutritious, naturally sweet dish.
This recipe was first published in Amy Beh’s column, Cook’s Nook.
- Asian-style Braised Beef With Orange
- Fishy snack: Crispy Ikan Bilis
- Salad recipes to help use up leftover Easter eggs
- Green Tea Raisin Rolls
- Chicken Breast With Pappardelle And Creamy Spinach Sauce
- Tapioca with Sweet Potato Fries
- Buka Puasa Buffet with Aneka Rasa at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Roast Chicken Croquette with Tomato Chutney
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter