- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp finely sliced ginger
- 1 stalk lemongrass, smashed
- 1 stalk curry leaves
- 2 tbsp chilli paste
- 1 onion, peeled, halved and sliced
- 2 long beans, cut into sections
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, crushed
- 3 flower crabs (650g), halved
- 1 small tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1 green chilli, sliced
- 125ml evaporated milk
- 1 stalk spring onion, cut into sections
- 1 tsp chicken stock powder
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Adequate salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a wok, and fry the ginger, lemongrass and curry leaves until fragrant.
- Add chilli paste and continue to fry until aromatic. Add onion, long beans and kaffir lime leaves; stir-fry well.
- Add crabs, tomato and chillies. Pour in evaporated milk, add seasoning, and spring onion. Fry briskly until gravy is reduced and crabs are cooked through.
You may also like