- 200g cooked sweet potato, mashed while still hot
- 75g plain flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 can tuna with chilli, well drained and chillies removed
- 60g grated coconut, use only the white part of coconut flesh
- FRY tuna in a little oil for about a minute. Stir in coconut and toss until filling is completely dry. Dish out and set aside.
- Mix mashed sweet potato with flour and salt. Combine into a smooth dough. Divide into equal portions and wrap each portion around a teaspoon of filling. Dust hands lightly with extra flour and roll into a ball.
- Heat oil over medium low heat. Fry the balls in batches until golden. Remove and drain well.