- Separate the spinach stems from the leaves. Wash the leaves and stalks separately and drain well.
- Heat 1/2 cup oil in wok until hot and lightly brown the silver fish until crispy. Dish out and drain on absorbent paper.
- Heat clean wok with 12 tablespoons oil and lightly brown garlic.
- Add kei chi and sauce ingredients and bring to a simmering boil.
- Add spinach and continue to fry for 12 minutes. Add century eggs and dish out into a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with crispy silver fish.
You may also like