This recipe is best with
- Spring Rolls
- 3 peeled shrimps
- 2 slices of cheese
- 3 sheets of spring roll wrapping
- 1 ripe avocado, seeded and peeled
- 2-3 birds eye chillies, minced
- 1 cloved garlic, minced
- Juice from 1 lime
- Poach shrimps.
- Grate cheese and mix with a little salt and pepper.
- Wrap a shrimp with a little cheese in each spring roll wrapping. Deep fry until golden brown. Drain well.
- Take flesh of avocado and mash. Season with lime juice, birds eye chillies, salt and pepper. Serve with spring rolls.