- 200g squid (washed and scored)
- 200g mussels( shelled and washed)
- 2 stalks celery ( sliced thinly)
- 2 stalks spring onions (sliced into 2 cm lengths)
- 1 large tomato (sliced)1 medium onion (sliced)
- 2-3 cloves garlic (minced fine)
- 1 tsp coriander root ( chopped fine)
- 3-4 Bird chillies ( sliced)
- 5 tsp fresh lime juice
- 6 tsp fish sauce
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- Place squid and mussels with ready-prepared stock in a saucepan. Bring to the boil. When cooked, remove from heat.
- In a mixing bowl add the lemon juice, fish sauce, sugar, chilli sauce, chillies, coriander root and chopped garlic.
- Mix in the seafood. Add spring onions, celery, tomatoes and onion. Adjust seasoning and serve salad warm .