This is my second soup recipe in Cooking with Noob series. Vegetable mushroom soup can be easily prepared within 30 minutes with simple ingredients. Instead of water, you can use broth or concentrated stock for more flavors. This is definitely a comfort food that you must try!
- 1 medium Yellow onion (diced)
- 3 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 2 - 3 handful Shiitake & brown mushroom (diced)
- 2 cups Broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1 stick Carrot (diced)
- 1 tbps Woh Hup Concentrated Stock Vegetarian Mushroom
- 1 - 2 tbps Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- Enough water to cover the ingredients
- In a large pot, stir fry onion, carrot, and garlic until fragrant.
- Add broccoli and mushroom and continue to saute for 1 minute.
- Add enough water to cover all the ingredients, and then the vegetarian mushroom stock, close the lid and let it boil for 15 mins.
- Taste the soup and add optional vinegar & salt and pepper according to personal preference.
- Serve the soup hot.