- 400-450g spareribs, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 red chillies, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp belacan stock granules
- 1 tsp chicken stock granules
- 1 tsp Shao Hsing wine
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 2-3 tbsp water
- Combine marinade ingredients with chopped ginger, garlic and chillies. Mix well then add spareribs. Stir to mix and set aside for 1 hour.
- Arrange the marinated spareribs pieces on a heatproof dish. Steam over rapidly boiling water for an hour or until meat is tender. Serve immediately.